– Infiltrate the backpack and streetwear market by using social media and live events as platforms to engage urban consumers and influencers.
– Establish the brand’s cred by expressing the brands’ creativity and edginess.
– Orchestrated collaborations with world-class celebrities to build an organic following on Instagram and Facebook
– Execution of gritty and explosive content (film and photography) featured on Sprayground social channels + urban media
– Deliver on the Solifornia mission of revolutionizing the fishing and outdoors industry while creating an organic movement.
– Generate E-com sales and support Solifornia product sales in retail partners.
– Design authentic and original art, photography and film incorporating the Solifornia brand ethos into fishing and outdoors.
– Create a consistently fresh schedule of created, curated, and shared content.
– Leverage brand fan influencers and shared social accounts to drive awareness and traffic.
– Deliever knowledge to a fanbase by show casing and differentiating key points from other competitors in the industry.
– Drive awareness in an oversaturated health market by curating relevant, cool, and creative content.
– Exposing what the brand represents, and what they believe in by creating a cool lifestyle for a fan base of health-concious consumers. It’s time to Rethink Water!
– Establish iHome as a company designing products relevant to the millennial generation of today, powering the love of music and audio through innovative products.
– Grow the brand following by showcasing iHome’s iconic and newly launched products through original graphic art and photography, placing the products in settings featuring their design, form and function.
– Manage an ongoing content calendar to continuously engage fans on social media- sustaining the conversation and inspiring sharing + advocacy for the iHome brand.
– Break away from the crowded trail mix field, and build a dedicated brand fan base.
– Establish Gourmet Nut as a brand with a purpose & point of difference, validating shelf space in new retailers.
– Conceptualize a unique and ownable position in health, wellness and natural segments.
– Create a “bank” of original + relevant content for each segment – primarily lifestyle photography to be used in a launch social campaign.
– Expose an American brand synonymous with racing and high-quality car tires, while reintroducing a different segment through fashion.
– Grow the brand following.
– Creating cool content exhibiting GoodYear’s unique footwear product, by focusing on the history of a long-time credible brand, as well as centering around a kick-ass lifestyle.
– Highlighting the amalgamation of function and fashion.
– Manage ongoing content to continuously engage fans on social media.
– Penetrate the streetwear market by using pop culture and social media platforms to engage urban consumers and cool influencers.
– Establish the brand’s cred by amplifying the brand’s unique unconventional funk and creativeness.
– Magnifying an organic following by building a exclusive lifestyle.
– Execution of gritty and explosive content through film, art, and photography placed in urban media